Terms & Conditions of the Travel Menorca ‘Book Now Pay Later’ offer
These terms and conditions set out important information about your rights and obligations. Please read them carefully before you make a booking with us.
1. This offer is applicable only to selected properties.
2. If any of the provisions in these terms and conditions conflict with the conditions set out in our general terms of booking, the provisions of these terms and conditions will apply.
3. Where the Book Now, Pay Later Offer is available, we will only require you to pay an initial deposit of £50 by debit or credit card at the time you make a booking with us. This booking deposit is not refundable.
4. The balance of the full rental will fall due 28 days (4 calendar weeks) before the day on which you are due to arrive at your villa.
5. Unless you notify us that you wish to cancel your accommodation before this due date, then Travel Menorca will on that date debit your card for the balance payable.
6. When you make your booking, we will tell you the date that the final payment is due and how much you will have to pay. If you would like to make this payment using a different payment method than by the debit or credit card you used to make your booking, then please contact us before the date the payment is due to be taken.
7. You will be asked to give us your authorisation to take these card payments during the booking process. The offer will only be available to you if you give us this authorisation.
8. The offer is only available for bookings made in £ Sterling.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer to new clients at any time.
10. By making a booking with us, you confirm that you accept all these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them.