- Dream villa collection
- Newly listed villas and apartments
- Properties with gated pools
- Properties with heated pools
- Rural villas & farmhouses off the beaten track
- Search by size, style or location
- Small villas & apartments
- Villas with 2/3 bedrooms
- Villas with 4 bedrooms
- Villas with 5 or more bedrooms
- Villas with a view
- Villas in the east
- Villas in the north
- Villas in the south
- Villas in the south-east
- Villas in the west
- Villas in Addaya, Na Macaret & Son Parc
- Villas in Binibeca, Binidali, Binisafua & Cap d’en Font
- Villas in Cala Blanca
- Villas in Cala en Bosc
- Villas in Cala en Porter
- Villas in Cala Llonga, Cala Rata & Sant Antoni
- Villas in Cala Morell
- Villas in Ciutadella
- Villas in Es Castell
- Villas in Mahon
- Villas in Punta Prima
- Villas in Sa Caleta
- Villas in Santandria
- Villas in Sant Lluis
- Villas is Santo Tomas
- Villas in Son Bou
- Villas in Trebaluger
1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
2. What information do we collect?
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- to enable us to complete your booking (if you are booking a holiday)
- to enable us to advertise your holiday accommodation, transfer payments due to you and to provide related support services (if you are letting your holiday accommodation through us)
- for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services
- to personalise repeat visits to our websites
- to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (see section 6 below)
- to manage customer service queries
- to help us to provide details or information you may have requested
4. Who will you share my information with?
In order to provide you with the products and services that we offer we may share your information with:
- public authorities such as customs/immigration and police
- credit/debit card companies
- other third parties who we may need to work with to fulfil travel plans on your behalf, for example, resort and management companies, villa owners, car hire companies and other suppliers
5. How do you manage my information?
We may from time to time appoint third party service providers to help us manage efficient systems within the business. Some of these systems may for operational reasons be located in countries overseas. We will only transfer your information to service providers who help manage our systems, or overseas, where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy laws.
6. When can we contact you in the future?
We would like to send you information about our own products and services, as well as those of selected third parties. We may do this by email unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way.
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please send an email to email@example.com
7. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored while it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
8. How can you access and update your information?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at 14 High Street, Packington LE65 1WH
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.