Villa Pascual is a detached two-storey villa situated in a very desirable location, in a cul-de-sac around three minutes walk from Cala en Bosc marina, and just around seven minutes walk from the beach.
Outside there’s a private pool (8.5m x 5m) and BBQ & bar area, along with several dining areas and sun loungers. A lovely mix of shade and sun, and mature hedges surrounding the villa give a good amount of privacy.
Access to the villa is via patio doors into a spacious conservatory seating area, leading through to a good size living/dining area. Leading off the living room is the kitchen (also with a dining area), a shower room, and two ground floor bedrooms.
Upstairs is a large suite on a mezzanine level, it consists of a double bedroom plus a shower room and a large roof terrace.
Accommodation in detail
- 2 double bedrooms downstairs
- 1 double master suite upstairs with ensuite shower room and private terrace
- 2 shower rooms in total
- Additional WC downstairs
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Large living/dining area
- DVD Player
- Wifi internet
- Kitchen with hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave & kettle
- Washing machine
- Private pool (8.5m x 5m)
- BBQ & outdoor kitchen/bar area
- Table tennis
- Private garden and pool area, with secure gate and mature hedges surrounding
The position and size of this villa make it almost unique as a rental property in Cala en Bosc, and one not to be missed
Touristic licence number ET 3250 ME
About Cala en Bosc
Cala en Bosc is a lively resort situated around a marina with numerous bars and restaurants. Various boat excursions from the marina will take you along the south coast to swim at unspoiled beaches. The beach situated behind the marina is wide and sandy, deepening gradually, making it very safe for swimming. There is also a waterpark with slides and chutes and lots of watersport activities for the whole family. Cala en Bosc is a chic, lively resort and an ideal place for a family holiday
- £1145up to 17 May, rental per week
- £155018 May-7 June, rental per week
- £25008 June-19 July, rental per week
- £369520 July-30 Aug, rental per week
- £250031 Aug-20 Sept, rental per week
- £155021 Sept-4 Oct, rental per week
- £11455 October on, rental per week
Prices quoted above are per property per week (seven nights) for 6 occupants. They include all cleaning and villa preparation costs, bed linens and bath towels and, for rentals of 14 nights and beyond, an interim clean and linen change