Villa Isa in Cala en Bosc
3 bedrooms – sleeps 5/8 – air-conditioning – 8.5x4m private pool – wifi – table tennis
Villa Isa is a fully air-conditioned modern detached villa with a large private pool which offers comfortable accommodation for the family with lots of kids… It is located in a quiet cul de sac in the popular residential area of Cap d’Artrutx, close to the lovely resort of Cala en Bosc.
Isa has three bedrooms – a double, a twin and a room with bunk beds which can accommodate up to four people.
- Living/dining room with comfortable seating and TV with DVD, wifi internet, dining table to seat six
- Well-equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Utility room with washing machine, iron and ironing board, drying area
- Double bedroom with fitted cupboards
- Twin bedroom
- Bunk bedroom with two sets of bunk beds (suitable for children or adults)
- 2 newly refurbished shower rooms with walk-in showers
Villa Isa’s ‘wow factor’ is the well-designed outdoor space. There’s a landscaped garden providing a large decoratively tiled sun terrace surrounding the lovely 8.5x4m pool (1.15-1.9m depth). Sun loungers are available on the terrace as well as an extra comfy double sunbed. There’s also a brick barbecue and patio furniture for you to enjoy those warm summer evenings.
There is a dining area on the covered terrace with table and chairs. There’s plenty of grass for children to play on, as well as table tennis.
Villa Isa is five minutes walk from the lovely rocky coastline around the Cap d’Artrutx lighthouse – famed for its views and sunsets – and there are shops and bars five minutes away on foot. The main resort centre of Cala en Bosc, with its lively Marina area, is a 1.5km level walk away. Just beyond the Marina is the lovely beach.
Touristic licence number CE0419ME
A great villa for the family with lots of kids to entertain!
About Cala en Bosc
Cala en Bosc is a lively resort situated around a marina with numerous bars and restaurants. Various boat excursions from the marina will take you along the south coast to swim at unspoiled beaches. The beach situated behind the marina is wide and sandy, deepening gradually, making it very safe for swimming. There is also a waterpark with slides and chutes and lots of watersport activities for the whole family. Cala en Bosc is a chic, lively resort and an ideal place for a family holiday
- Early season£649up to 14 May, rental price per week
- Mid season£89915 May-11 June, rental price per week
- High season£143512 June-16 July, rental price per week
- Peak season£287517 July-3 September, rental price per week
- High season£11704-17 September, rental price per week
- Mid season£89918 Sept-1 Oct, rental price per week
- Late season£6492 October on, rental price per week
Prices quoted above are per property per week (seven nights) for up to 8 occupants. They include all cleaning and villa preparation costs, bed linens and bath towels and, for rentals of 14 nights and beyond, an interim clean and linen change
Features and standard equipment
Villa Isa availability
Please use our chart as a rough guide to availability. To confirm whether a property is definitely available, please complete our enquiry form below