Extensively refurbished over the winter of 2016/’17, Villa Del Sol is an exceptional property offering luxurious accommodation for up to 10 people and fabulous views out across the Mediterranean at Menorca’s largest and most popular beach resort, Son Bou.
Villa del Sol is situated in a quiet residential cul de sac and is just five minutes walk from the nearest supermarket and restaurant. The main resort centre is 10 minutes away and the golden sands of Son Bou beach are 15 minutes on foot.
Accommodation and features
- Large and beautifully decorated living room with TV, wifi internet, games console and comfortable seating
- Air-conditioning throughout the villa
- Master double bedroom with large ensuite shower room
- Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms with beds which can be arranged as singles or double
- 1 bedroom with two separate single beds
- Two further shower rooms
- Completely new kitchen with state of the art appliances, including washing machine and dishwasher
- Outdoor ‘chill out’ zone with barbecue area and extensive terracing
- New 10x5m private swimming pool with roman step access
- Pleasant gardens with lawned area; extensive sea views
Please note that this villa has a strict Wednesday changeover day.
Touristic licence number HT 275 ME
What a beautiful villa. Fully equipped, large pool, plenty of sunbeds. Lovely peaceful setting with a five minute walk to bars and restaurants. The welcome food pack was appreciated. We had a wonderful week
About Son Bou
The popular family resort of Son Bou boasts the longest beach in Menorca. Some 2 miles (3km) of pale golden sand is sandwiched between a pair of rocky headlands. The eastern end of the beach is usually busy and has lots of bars, restaurants and watersports but, as you walk west, the beach becomes wilder, and quieter. Son Bou has all you need for a seaside holiday: opportunities for safe swimming, windsurfing, pedaloes and water-skiing plus entertainment. Club San Jaime will keep children occupied with its water chute while adults can relax in the landscaped gardens with cool drink
- Early season£1475up to 26 May, rental price per week
- Mid season£259927 May-23 June, rental price per week
- High season£399924 June-21 July, rental price per week
- Peak season£619922 July-25 Aug, rental price per week
- Late summer£399926 Aug-8 Sept, rental price per week
- September£25999-29 Sept, rental price per week
- Late season£147530 Sept on, rental price per week
- We’re sorry, we cannot accept any 2023 bookings in this property at this time
Prices quoted above are per property per week (seven nights) for up to 10 occupants. They include all cleaning and villa preparation costs, bed linens and bath towels and an interim clean and linen change.
The Balearic government ‘ecotax’ of 2.20€ (VAT included) per adult (age 16+) per night is charged separately for guests staying at this villa. It will be collected in resort