Los Leones 3-bed villa Son Bou
Three air-conditioned bedrooms – sleeps 6 – private swimming pool – wifi
The very popular Los Leones three-bedroom villa in the Torre Soli area of the picturesque Son Bou resort offers convenient living and plenty of comfort a 25-minute walk from the famous beach.
The single-level villa is accessed via a private driveway with plenty of parking space. You step inside to find a large sitting area with comfy sofas and big windows which open on to the pool and external spaces. There is a separate dining area. The kitchen, though small, has been recently refurbished and makes the best of the available space to offer the necessary equipment for an enhanced self-catering cooking experience. There is a washing machine, dishwasher and microwave oven in addition to an oven/hob and large fridge/freezer.
There are three air-conditioned bedrooms: a master bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom, a twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom, and a further twin served by a separate bathroom.
Beyond the living room windows you will find a large covered terrace with outdoor dining furniture leading to the very private outdoor terrace area with its 11x5m swimming pool, sunbeds and fabulous sea views. On the shady back terrace there is an outdoor dining area and impressive built-in barbecue. There is also a roof-top sunbathing terrace.
The villa is equipped with a TV showing mainly foreign-language channels and wifi internet.
Touristic licence HT 190 ME
A great budget location from which to enjoy the best beach in Menorca
About Son Bou
The popular family resort of Son Bou boasts the longest beach in Menorca. Some 2 miles (3km) of pale golden sand is sandwiched between a pair of rocky headlands. The eastern end of the beach is usually busy and has lots of bars, restaurants and watersports but, as you walk west, the beach becomes wilder, and quieter. Son Bou has all you need for a seaside holiday: opportunities for safe swimming, windsurfing, pedaloes and water-skiing plus entertainment. Club San Jaime will keep children occupied with its water chute while adults can relax in the landscaped gardens with cool drink
- 15% off in September
- Early season£799up to 20 May, rental price per week
- Mid season£126921 May-17 June, rental price per week
- High season£186918 June-22 July, rental price per week
- Peak season£299923 July-26 Aug, rental price per week
- Late summer£186927 Aug-9 Sept, rental price per week
- September£126910-23 Sept, rental price per week
- Late season£79924 Sept-end Oct, rental price per week
- Early season£tbcup to 26 May, rental price per week
- Mid season£tbc27 May-23 June, rental price per week
- High season£tbc24 June-21 July, rental price per week
- Peak season£tbc22 July-25 Aug, rental price per week
- Late summer£tbc26 Aug-8 Sept, rental price per week
- September£tbc9-29 Sept, rental price per week
- Late season£tbc30 Sept on, rental price per week
Prices quoted above are per property per week (seven nights) for up to 6 occupants. They include all cleaning and villa preparation costs, bed linens and bath towels and an interim clean and linen change.
The Balearic government ‘ecotax’ of 2.20€ (VAT included) per adult (age 16+) per night is charged separately for guests staying at this villa. It will be collected in resort
Features and standard equipment
Los Leones availability chart
Please use our chart as a rough guide to availability. To confirm whether a property is definitely available, please complete our enquiry form below
Sorry, we are currently unable to provide 2022 availability for this property