Situated in a pleasant elevated area of Menorca’s premier beach resort of Son Bou, recently renovated Villa Marnes enjoys fantastic views out over the resort and the Mediterranean, and is just 15 minutes walk from the lovely beach. With three spacious air-conditioned bedrooms and a large private swimming pool, it makes a great vacation home.
The villa’s lower floor has a spacious and beautifully furnished living room with french doors leading to a large covered terrace with sun awning. There are dining areas both inside and out, as well as comfortable terrace furniture from which to enjoy the spectacular views.
The living room has a Smart TV, wifi internet and an IPTV box to permit the viewing of many international channels.
Just off the living room is a good-sized kitchen area equipped with oven/hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave oven.
The three air-conditioned bedrooms and three bathrooms are upstairs – there are two with double bedrooms, ensuite shower rooms and access to a shared terrace, plus a third bedroom with two single beds and an ensuite shower room.
The 10x4m private pool is accessed via a short stairway from the living area; the pool has roman steps for easy access and a pleasant pool terrace with ample room for sunloungers.
Son Bou beach and the main commercial area of the resort are an easy 15-minute walk from Villa Marnes, and there is a supermarket and a small selection of restaurants within five minutes stroll.
This villa has a Monday changeover.
Touristic licence ETV 2354 ME
Beautiful views and a really comfortable, modern villa, all within 15 minutes of the island’s best beach
About Son Bou
The popular family resort of Son Bou boasts the longest beach in Menorca. Some 2 miles (3km) of pale golden sand is sandwiched between a pair of rocky headlands. The eastern end of the beach is usually busy and has lots of bars, restaurants and watersports but, as you walk west, the beach becomes wilder, and quieter. Son Bou has all you need for a seaside holiday: opportunities for safe swimming, windsurfing, pedaloes and water-skiing plus entertainment. Club San Jaime will keep children occupied with its water chute while adults can relax in the landscaped gardens with cool drink
- Early season£799up to 20 May, rental price per week
- Mid season£134921 May-17 June, rental price per week
- High season£229918 June-22 July, rental price per week
- Peak season£329923 July-26 Aug, rental price per week
- Late summer£229927 Aug-9 Sept, rental price per week
- September£134910-23 Sept, rental price per week
- Late season£79924 Sept-end Oct, rental price per week
- Early season£tbcup to 26 May, rental price per week
- Mid season£tbc27 May-23 June, rental price per week
- High season£tbc24 June-21 July, rental price per week
- Peak season£tbc22 July-25 Aug, rental price per week
- Late summer£tbc26 Aug-8 Sept, rental price per week
- September£tbc9-29 Sept, rental price per week
- Late season£tbc30 Sept on, rental price per week
Prices quoted above are per property per week (seven nights). They include all cleaning and villa preparation costs, bed linens and bath towels and an interim clean and linen change.
The Balearic government ‘ecotax’ of 2.20€ (VAT included) per adult (age 16+) per night is charged separately for guests staying at this villa. It will be collected in resort
Features and standard equipment
Please use our chart as a rough guide to availability. To confirm whether a property is definitely available, please complete our enquiry form below
Sorry, we are currently unable to provide 2022 availability for this property