Ideal for couples seeking a luxury stay in Menorca, the new Suite Las Vistas development in Son Bou offers serviced apartment style and breathtaking views over Menorca’s longest beach. Perched high on a hill above the resort in a tranquil setting, the Suite Las Vistas one-and-two-bedroomed, air-conditioned apartments are available for short stays (minimum two nights) or longer lets.
Each apartment features:
- Daily maid service with linen change every two nights
- Luxuriously appointed double bedrooms each with flatscreen TV, modern wardrobes and balcony access
- A beautifully decorated and furnished living room with 40in TV and international channel access, PlayStation console and comfortable seating; wifi internet is available throughout the apartment
- Modern fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, oven/hob, fridge-freezer, microwave and Nespresso coffee maker; bar-style dining area with seating for four
- Sumptuous shower room with walk-in shower fitted with dual shower heads
- Covered balcony with dining table and superb views over the resort to the Mediterranean
- Access to a huge shared swimming pool
Priced by the night, with lower rental rates for weekday stays, Suite Las Vistas is designed to appeal to the discerning couple seeking hotel-style comfort with the level of privacy and independence that only a private residence can offer.
The apartment complex is located at the highest point above Son Bou and while a car is not strictly necessary it is desirable.
Touristic licence number 2101987 / 2111987
If you are looking for a short stay in Menorca’s premier beach resort and want to be in the lap of luxury there’s no better option
About Son Bou
The popular family resort of Son Bou boasts the longest beach in Menorca. Some 2 miles (3km) of pale golden sand is sandwiched between a pair of rocky headlands. The eastern end of the beach is usually busy and has lots of bars, restaurants and watersports but, as you walk west, the beach becomes wilder, and quieter. Son Bou has all you need for a seaside holiday: opportunities for safe swimming, windsurfing, pedaloes and water-skiing plus entertainment. Club San Jaime will keep children occupied with its water chute while adults can relax in the landscaped gardens with cool drink