Villa Bellamirada is a beautiful, recently renovated villa with everything needed for a wonderful, peaceful holiday within easy reach of the facilities offered by the popular Menorca resort of Son Bou. It is located in the residential area of San Jaime, just across the street from another of our popular villas, Adriana.
Bellamirada has stunning views of Son Bou beach and Mediterranean and is only 17 minutes walk from the famous beach and resort centre. There is a supermarket and a good restaurant within 10 minutes stroll.
Ground-floor accommodation comprises
- An air-conditioned double bedroom with sea views and ensuite bathroom with wc and shower
- Air-conditioned living room with comfortable seating, satellite TV, high-speed wifi and double doors to terrace
- Modern kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven/hob, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, coffee machine
- Dining room with table to seat eight
- Covered dining terrace with table to seat eight
- A master double bedroom with doors to terrace area, ensuite bathroom with wc, twin vanity unit and shower
- An air-conditioned double bedroom with doors to terrace area
- An air-conditioned bedroom with three beds (please see photograph)
- A separate bathroom with bath and washing machine
All rooms are equipped with ceiling fans in addition to aircon, and feature large built-in wardrobes.
The exterior area offers a beautiful and large private pool with roman steps, generous terraces equipped with quality sun loungers, a barbecue area, large outdoor table, and an outdoor bar area offering views of the pool and sea beyond, ideal for spending unforgettable summer evenings with family and friends.
Touristic licence 640/1984
About Son Bou
The popular family resort of Son Bou boasts the longest beach in Menorca. Some 2 miles (3km) of pale golden sand is sandwiched between a pair of rocky headlands. The eastern end of the beach is usually busy and has lots of bars, restaurants and watersports but, as you walk west, the beach becomes wilder, and quieter. Son Bou has all you need for a seaside holiday: opportunities for safe swimming, windsurfing, pedaloes and water-skiing plus entertainment. Club San Jaime will keep children occupied with its water chute while adults can relax in the landscaped gardens with cool drink
- £179930 March-6 April
- £19356-13 April
- £378931 May-7 June
- £407522-29 June
- £473929 June-6 July
- £525920-27 July
- £551927 July-3 August
- £594524-31 August
- £469931 Aug-7 Sept
- £327927 Sept-4 Oct
Prices quoted above are per property per week (seven nights). They include all cleaning and villa preparation costs, bed linens and bath towels and, for rentals of 14 nights and beyond, an interim clean and linen change