Villa Mariola is located just six minutes walk from Binibeca beach, up a short hill from the coastal road and the bars and restaurants of Cala Torret.
- comfortable living/dining room with satellite TV (with some English-language channels) and wifi internet, comfortable seating
- dining area with table to seat six
- 1 double bedroom
- 2 twin bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (one ensuite)
- well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer
French doors from the living room lead to a terrace area, which offers views out over the resort and a dining table.
The gated swimming pool terrace area is on a lower level, at the rear of the house. The 8x4m private pool (with ladder access) is surrounded by tiled terracing, and there is a covered terrace next to the house to provide shade for sitting, dining and barbecuing.
There is ample on-street parking outside this property.
Touristic licence number 1868
A lovely pool area and proximity to Binibeca beach make Villa Mariola an ideal family holiday base
Binibeca is one of the most popular family resorts on Menorca’s south-east coast (the other being nearby Punta Prima) and, thanks to the lack of hotels and apartment complexes, it has a very ‘residential’ feel and a lot of villa accommodation along the coastal road and back up into the gentle hills behind. Binibeca beach is situated towards the eastern end of the resort and is a lovely sandy spot for families, with safe bathing for small ones, sunbeds for hire and a charming beach bar. At the furthest east of Binibeca is Cala Torret, a small village of whitewashed cottages surrounding the rocky coast and a popular boating slipway. There is a supermarket, a lovely café-cum-bakery and a number of bars and restaurants including Bar Paupa, right at the water’s edge. There’s a children’s playground here also, and a busy dive centre, and there are tennis courts nearby. If you walk westwards from Cala Torret, past the beach, you will come across a few distractions in the form of bars and restaurants, and a supermarket, before reaching the Binibeca Vell end of town, where you will find the ‘fishermen’s village’, built nearly 50 years ago, with its narrow, winding streets, whitewashed homes, supermarket and several lively bars and restaurants. From Cala Torret to Binibeca Vell is approximately 1.5km, or a gentle 15-minute stroll along the relatively level coastal road. There is a ‘road train’ during the summer months which plies between Binibeca and Punta Prima, and there is a regular bus service between the resort and the nearby towns of Sant Lluis and Mahon
- up to 5 May£935Rental price per week
- 6-19 May£1115Rental price per week
- 20 May-16 June£1315Rental price per week
- 17-30 June£1715Rental price per week
- 1-21 July£2099Rental price per week
- 22 July-25 Aug£2890Rental price per week
- 26 Aug-1 Sept£2119Rental price per week
- 2-22 Sept£1315Rental price per week
- 23 Sept on£935Rental price per week
Prices quoted above are per property per week (seven nights) for up to 6 occupants. They include all cleaning and villa preparation costs, bed linens and bath towels