Villa Regina is a really lovely villa in a much sought-after location close to the marina at Cala en Bosc. A seven-minute walk and you are at the centre of the resort, with the beach just a couple of minutes further stroll.
Regina is a quirky older property with lots of character, partly air-conditioned and with sleeping accommodation for eight people.
Accommodation on the ground floor comprises:
- Open-plan air-conditioned living area with fitted kitchen, living room with TV/DVD and wifi internet, and dining area
- Air-conditioned double bedroom with wall-to-wall sliding door wardrobe storage
- Air-conditioned double/twin bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 2 further twin bedrooms, one with aircon
- Large separate bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate WC
Spiral stairs lead from the living to the upper tower where there’s a large and airy secondary living room – obviously not suitable because of the stairs for small children or those with mobility problems. From the upper tower you can access a stunning roof terrace, an amazing place from which to watch the sun set. You can also reach the roof terrace via an external staircase.
The outdoor space has large grassed area, a lovely 8×4.5m (depth 1.3-1.8m) private pool with roman-step access, an outside wc with washing machine, sun loungers, a built in BBQ, dining table, and plenty of shady spots under the palm trees.
Touristic licence number CE 0477 ME
Opportunities to stay in a villa this close to the popular Marina area and beach at Cala en Bosc do not come along very often
About Cala en Bosc
Cala en Bosc is a lively resort situated around a marina with numerous bars and restaurants. Various boat excursions from the marina will take you along the south coast to swim at unspoiled beaches. The beach situated behind the marina is wide and sandy, deepening gradually, making it very safe for swimming. There is also a waterpark with slides and chutes and lots of watersport activities for the whole family. Cala en Bosc is a chic, lively resort and an ideal place for a family holiday
- £17651-13 May, rental per week for 6 people
- £204514 May-10 June, rental per week for 6
- £232511-17 June, rental for 6
- £257518-24 June, rental for 6
- £232525 June-1 July, rental for 6
- £26052-16 July, rental per week for 6
- £303017 July-2 Sept, rental per week for 6
- £23253-16 Sept, rental per week for 6
- £222017 Sept on, rental per week for 6
- £220Weekly supplement for 7th occupant
- £220Weekly supplement for 8th occupant
Prices quoted above are per property per week (seven nights). They include all cleaning and villa preparation costs, bed linens and bath towels and, for rentals of 14 nights and beyond, an interim clean and linen change