This is a beautiful frontline five-bedroom, four-bathroom villa just 15 metres from the water’s edge and with stunning views overlooking the bay of Santandria and Sa Caleta. Villa Carolina is just five minutes walk away from Santandria beach.
- Comfortably furnished living/dining room with french doors to pool area, flatscreen TV with satellite channel access, DVD player and Netflix, a music system, and wifi internet
- American-style kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric hob and microwave. There is a washing machine
- Upstairs master bedroom with superking bed and living room which leads on to a large balcony with sea views; ensuite bathroom with large separate shower and Jacuzzi bath
- Upstairs air-conditioned twin bedroom (with sloping ceiling – best suited to kids), adjoining play area area and shower room/wc
- Downstairs double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Downstairs twin bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Downstairs single bedroom; built-in wardrobes
- Further separate bathroom
All the bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans and the villa gets the benefit of a lovely sea breeze passing through it.
The villa boasts a private 7.5×4.5m swimming pool with roman steps surrounded by wooden decking and sunloungers, and there is a grassy garden area with mature trees and shrubs also.
There are also a couple of kayaks available for guest use – they can be put into the water right in front of the house to enable exploring of the bay and travel from one beach to the other.
The villa is just a few minutes drive from the centre of Ciutadella, the beautiful old capital of the island, with its picturesque harbour and old cobbled streets. There are lovely local walks around the bays and along the coast and you have everything to hand from scuba diving and beaches to restaurants, bars and shops.
Touristic licence number VT729 ME
A comfortable villa set in one of western Menorca’s most coveted locations, perfectly placed for the beach and the city lights
Ciutadella offers an excellent choice of bars and restaurants, and is truly a delight to explore with its narrow cobbled streets, ancient buildings, variety of shops selling local jewellery, food and leather goods, and colourful history. The historic port, with its little fishing boats and sleek yachts, also offers an excellent selection of restaurants