Located just steps from lovely Binibeca beach and within three minutes walk of bars, restaurants and supermarket, charming Villa Seamar could not be better positioned.
The three-bedroom air-conditioned villa enjoys a lovely sea view from its pool terrace and is well equipped to provide a great family base from which to enjoy this popular resort.
Located all on one floor, accommodation comprises:
- air-conditioned double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- two air-conditioned twin bedrooms
- separate bathroom with walk-in shower
- large air-conditioned living room with sofa, chairs and TV (mainly Spanish channels), wifi internet
- separate dining room
- separate kitchen with oven/hob, fridge-freezer, microwave oven and dishwasher, washing machine
From the living room there is access via large sliding glass doors to a lengthy covered terrace with seating from which to enjoy the view, and then there are half a dozen steps down to the pool terrace and the 8x4m private swimming pool (with ladder access), around which there is plenty of room for sunloungers.
To the side of the house is a large built-in barbecue and outdoor dining area with stone-and-tile table. There is off-road parking.
Touristic licence number 408
Binibeca is one of the most popular family resorts on Menorca’s south-east coast (the other being nearby Punta Prima) and, thanks to the lack of hotels and apartment complexes, it has a very ‘residential’ feel and a lot of villa accommodation along the coastal road and back up into the gentle hills behind. Binibeca beach is situated towards the eastern end of the resort and is a lovely sandy spot for families, with safe bathing for small ones, sunbeds for hire and a charming beach bar. At the furthest east of Binibeca is Cala Torret, a small village of whitewashed cottages surrounding the rocky coast and a popular boating slipway. There is a supermarket, a lovely café-cum-bakery and a number of bars and restaurants including Bar Paupa, right at the water’s edge. There’s a children’s playground here also, and a busy dive centre, and there are tennis courts nearby. If you walk westwards from Cala Torret, past the beach, you will come across a few distractions in the form of bars and restaurants, and a supermarket, before reaching the Binibeca Vell end of town, where you will find the ‘fishermen’s village’, built nearly 50 years ago, with its narrow, winding streets, whitewashed homes, supermarket and several lively bars and restaurants. From Cala Torret to Binibeca Vell is approximately 1.5km, or a gentle 15-minute stroll along the relatively level coastal road. There is a ‘road train’ during the summer months which plies between Binibeca and Punta Prima, and there is a regular bus service between the resort and the nearby towns of Sant Lluis and Mahon
- up to 4 May£1215Rental price per week
- 5-18 May£1595Rental price per week
- 19 May-15 June£1979Rental price per week
- 16-29 June£2569Rental price per week
- 30 June-20 July£3145Rental price per week
- 21 July-24 Aug£3995Rental price per week
- 25-31 August£2999Rental price
- 1-21 Sept£1979Rental price per week
- 22 Sept on£1215Rental price per week
- 2024Ask us about 2024 rates & availability
Prices quoted above are per property per week (seven nights) for up to 6 occupants. They include all cleaning and villa preparation costs, bed linens and bath towels and, for rentals of 14 nights and beyond, an interim clean and linen change