Located in the heart of popular Binibeca Vell and with stunning roof terrace views of the Mediterranean, Villa San Valentino sleeps four in air-conditioned comfort and boasts its own private pool in addition to nearby beach access.
San Valentino nestles within a pedestrianised area very near the sea – in fact, you can swim from the rocks nearby. It’s close to one of Binibeca’s best new restaurants, Bambu, and is within easy walking distance of all the resort facilities, including the charming beach.
- Air-conditioned double bedroom with sliding-door access to pool terrace
- Air-conditioned twin bedroom
- Large air-conditioned living room with comfortable seating, Sofabed, Smart TV, wifi, dining table to seat eight and sliding door access to…
- Large covered terrace with seating area and small dining table
- Shower room
- Well-equipped galley kitchen (upgraded for 2023 season) with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave oven
To the side of the house is a private pool with roman-step access and pool terrace with sunbeds. External stairs lead to a huge roof terrace with stunning views out over the bay.
Touristic licence number CE0392ME
One of the best locations in Binibeca makes Villa San Valentino a brilliant family base
Binibeca is one of the most popular family resorts on Menorca’s south-east coast (the other being nearby Punta Prima) and, thanks to the lack of hotels and apartment complexes, it has a very ‘residential’ feel and a lot of villa accommodation along the coastal road and back up into the gentle hills behind. Binibeca beach is situated towards the eastern end of the resort and is a lovely sandy spot for families, with safe bathing for small ones, sunbeds for hire and a charming beach bar. At the furthest east of Binibeca is Cala Torret, a small village of whitewashed cottages surrounding the rocky coast and a popular boating slipway. There is a supermarket, a lovely café-cum-bakery and a number of bars and restaurants including Bar Paupa, right at the water’s edge. There’s a children’s playground here also, and a busy dive centre, and there are tennis courts nearby. If you walk westwards from Cala Torret, past the beach, you will come across a few distractions in the form of bars and restaurants, and a supermarket, before reaching the Binibeca Vell end of town, where you will find the ‘fishermen’s village’, built nearly 50 years ago, with its narrow, winding streets, whitewashed homes, supermarket and several lively bars and restaurants. From Cala Torret to Binibeca Vell is approximately 1.5km, or a gentle 15-minute stroll along the relatively level coastal road. There is a ‘road train’ during the summer months which plies between Binibeca and Punta Prima, and there is a regular bus service between the resort and the nearby towns of Sant Lluis and Mahon
- May£1815Rental per week
- 1-15 June£2275Rental per week
- 16-30 June£2465Rental per week
- July/August£3535Rental per week
- 1-15 Sept£2975Rental per week
- 16 Sept-15 Oct£2275Rental per week
- 16 Oct on£1815Rental per week
- 2024Ask us about 2024 rates & availability
Prices quoted above are per property per week (seven nights). They include all cleaning and villa preparation costs, bed linens and bath towels and, for rentals of 14 nights and beyond, an interim clean and linen change