Villa Hoedic Trebaluger
6 bedrooms – sleeps 12 – private pool – 5 bathrooms – peaceful village location – wifi
Villa Hoedic is a tastefully furnished and very large house sleeping 12. It is located in the sleepy village of Trebaluger, between Sant Lluis and Es Castell, and makes an excellent base from which to tour the island’s south-east corner and its many beaches.
It is an ideal property for large family groups, or for two families sharing, and its extensive outdoor space – including an 8x4m private swimming pool and multiple sunbathing and shady garden areas – ensures that there is a spot for everyone.
Entrance to the villa compound is via a gated gravel driveway offering off-road parking. There’s a shady covered terrace to the front of the house, through which is the front door leading to the reception hallway. On the right is the light and airy dining room, complete with large pine dining table, just across from which is the modern fitted kitchen with serving bar, fridge/freezer, oven with ceramic hob, coffee maker and dishwasher.
Just beyond the dining room is the lovely living room with its massive squashy settees, coffee tables and designer wall art. There are large french windows from the living room leading out to a pleasant outdoor seating area with vine-covered trellis above. There is wifi internet.
There is a separate wc on the ground floor, as well as a laundry room.
Sleeping accommodation is spread over two floors.
Downstairs there are:
- 2 double bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
- 2 twin bedrooms each with two single beds, sharing a separate full bathroom
On the upper floor are:
- Master bedroom with large double bed, ensuite shower room and private terrace with comfortable outdoor seating
- A double bedroom with ensuite shower room. This under-the-eaves bedroom has the benefit of an air-conditioning unit. All of the other bedrooms are equipped with electric fans
The garden area is lovely. The centrepiece is the 8x4m private pool with roman steps, around which there is extensive terracing for sunbeds. A pergola gives shade to a large outdoor dining table – perfect for barbecued meals. The gardens are full of colourful mediterranean shrubs and succulents.
Due to its village location there are no amenities within walking distance of Villa Hoedic, and for that reason a hire car is essential.
Touristic licence number ET1330ME
A great house in the countryside for a large family group or two families sharing
Blink and you might miss the turn for rustic Trebaluger. The village is situated halfway between Es Castell and Sant Luis and has winding, pretty little lanes full of residential villas. Its close proximity to the larger towns, resorts and beaches makes it an ideal location if you want peace and quiet in a quaint Menorcan village
- up to 25 May£2625Rental per week
- 26 May-14 June£3090Rental per week
- 15-21 June£3195
- 22 June-5 July£3665Rental per week
- 6-19 July£4295Rental per week
- 20 July-16 Aug£4899Rental per week
- 17-23 August£4295
- 24 Aug-6 Sept£3665Rental per week
- 7-30 Sept£3090Rental per week
- 1 Oct on£2465Rental per week
Prices quoted above are per property per week (seven nights) for up to 12 occupants. They include all cleaning and villa preparation costs, bed linens and bath towels and, for rentals of 14 nights and beyond, an interim clean and linen change