Located around 20 minutes level walk from Son Bou’s fabulous beach and main commercial area, the Es Girasols apartment complex offers a pleasant and quiet alternative for families seeking the Menorca resort experience.
The apartments are grouped around a large shared swimming pool with separate children’s splash-pool, surrounded by pleasant lawns and shade-giving trees. There is a supermarket within 10 minutes walk, and a great Italian restaurant just a couple of minutes stroll away.
We have four apartments available in Es Girasols, each with two bedrooms, air-conditioning and wifi internet access.
The main bedroom has two single beds which can be pushed together to form a double, and the smaller bedroom has two single beds. The bedrooms share the use of a modern bathroom with walk-in shower.
The main living/dining/kitchen area is comfortable and well equipped, with dining table and TV (mainly international channels). There is a fridge/freezer, electric hob with two rings, oven and microwave oven, toaster, coffee machine and washing machine.
Touristic licence number APM 1726
Much favoured by those who enjoy being out of the hustle and bustle of the larger resort complexes, Es Girasols has plenty to offer
About Son Bou
The popular family resort of Son Bou boasts the longest beach in Menorca. Some 2 miles (3km) of pale golden sand is sandwiched between a pair of rocky headlands. The eastern end of the beach is usually busy and has lots of bars, restaurants and watersports but, as you walk west, the beach becomes wilder, and quieter. Son Bou has all you need for a seaside holiday: opportunities for safe swimming, windsurfing, pedaloes and water-skiing plus entertainment. Club San Jaime will keep children occupied with its water chute while adults can relax in the landscaped gardens with cool drink
- 15% off in September
- Early season£399up to 20 May, rental price per week
- Mid season£59921 May-17 June, rental price per week
- High season£89918 June-22 July, rental price per week
- Peak season£129923 July-26 Aug, rental price per week
- Late summer£89927 Aug-9 Sept, rental price per week
- September£59910-23 Sept, rental price per week
- Late season£39924 Sept-end Oct, rental price per week
- Early season£tbcup to 26 May, rental price per week
- Mid season£tbc27 May-23 June, rental price per week
- High season£tbc24 June-21 July, rental price per week
- Peak season£tbc22 July-25 Aug, rental price per week
- Late summer£tbc26 Aug-8 Sept, rental price per week
- September£tbc9-29 Sept, rental price per week
- Late season£tbc30 Sept on, rental price per week
Prices quoted above are per property per week (seven nights). They include all cleaning and villa preparation costs, bed linens and bath towels and an interim clean and linen change.
The Balearic government ‘ecotax’ of 2.20€ (VAT included) per adult (age 16+) per night is charged separately for guests staying at this villa. It will be collected in resort
Features and standard equipment
Please use our chart as a rough guide to availability. To confirm whether a property is definitely available, please complete our enquiry form below
Sorry, we are currently unable to provide 2022 availability for this property