3-bed Casa Kym in Trebaluger
3 bedrooms – part aircon – private pool with optional safety fence – wifi
Situated in the heart of the peaceful village of Trebaluger, near Sant Lluis, charming three-bedroom Casa Kym is a short drive away from several beautiful beaches, the restaurants and nightlife of Es Castell and Mahon, and boasts a large private swimming pool with safety fencing.
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with full bath and shower over
- Second bedroom with two single beds and built-in wardrobes, electric fans
- Third bedroom with two single beds and built-in wardrobes, electric fans
- Separate shower room with wc
- Air-conditioned living/dining room with two settees, flatscreen TV with UK channel access via the wifi internet, dining table and chairs and sliding doors to the pool area
- Well-equipped modern fitted kitchen with gas cooker and hob, fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave oven
Outside there is a large patio area surrounded by mature gardens and a 10x5m private pool with roman step access and poolside shower. There is the option of having safety fencing around the pool (£75) and there are sunloungers and a children’s play house.
A poolside covered terrace hosts a dining table and chairs, and there is a large brick-built barbecue.
Off-street parking is available.
Touristic licence number ET1168ME
This villa ticks all the boxes for us: spacious living area, great fenced pool, secluded garden with children’s play house, quiet location, close to supermarket and 10 minutes from the sea. We have stayed here twice now and enjoyed every moment
Lovely villa in quiet location, ideal for family holiday. Plenty at villa to keep children occupied
Blink and you might miss the turn for rustic Trebaluger. The village is situated halfway between Es Castell and Sant Luis and has winding, pretty little lanes full of residential villas. Its close proximity to the larger towns, resorts and beaches makes it an ideal location if you want peace and quiet in a quaint Menorcan village
Please use our chart as a rough guide to availability. To confirm whether a property is definitely available, please complete our enquiry form below